Have to pass along this recipe. It is so easy and tasty, and Whole30! I found this recipe through Pinterest. It is from a blog called Paleo Gluten Free Eats. The only change I made was to add ground beef because I love a beefy chili and onion because I pretty much add onion to everything. But of course if you are vegetarian or vegan you can leave the meat out.
This is a great recipe for Whole30 because its so fast and easy to make but it’s also great because it makes so much. It’s enough for a family or for freezing for later as meal preps. Check this out come fall, trust me!
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 small head cauliflower, minced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp ground cumin
- 3 tbsp dried oregano
- 3 tbsp chili powder
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 1 small red bell pepper, diced
- 1 small yellow pepper, diced
- 4 medium garlic cloves, minced
- 28 oz can diced tomatos
- 6 oz can tomato paste
- 2 tbsp coconut aminos
- Salt & Pepper
- Scallions or fresh cilantro, chopped (garnish)
1. Heat a large pan over medium heat. Add ground beef, breaking into small chunks, add salt & pepper and stir until cooked.
2. In a large soup pot, saute minced cauliflower in oil until softened slightly. Add spices and cooked ground beef. Stir to combine.
3. Add in remaining ingredients (except scallions) and let simmer, stirring occasionally until chili reaches desired consistency. About 8-10 minutes.
4. Serve with scallions or fresh cilantro.